X9 VIEWER Release History
Version 5.1.6 (August 29, 2018)
- Revert IRDPrint to v4.0.24 for backwards compatibility.
Version 5.1.5 (August 28, 2018)
- Updated AmpLM to v4.3.3 and IRDPrint to v4.0.25.
- Fixed crash when return item did not have a record 33.
Version 5.1.4 (April 12, 2018)
- Updated the license agreement.
- Fixed some licensing issues.
Version 5.1.3 (April 10, 2018)
- Fixed crash when debug log is enabled.
Version 5.1.2 (April 5, 2018)
- Fixed crash when plugins folder does not exist.
- Fixed inconsistencies with enabling and disabling of plugins menu.
- Added MinimumViewerVersion and PluginVersion to plugin interface.
- Fixed issues with auditing and debug log.
- Changed audit checkbox to be only enabled if running as administrator.
Version 5.1.1 (March 28, 2018)
- Fixed issues with copyright message.
- Added message box to report results of script.
- Updated API for scripts.
Version 5.1.0 (March 22, 2018)
- Added the ability to run scripts from within the viewer. The scripts are installed independently in the ‘plugins’ folder in the application directory and the ability to run them must be enabled within the viewer while running as administrator.
Version 5.0.11 (March 6, 2018)
- Code was using the wrong culture information when displaying the currency field on the amount tab.
Version 5.0.10 (March 6, 2018)
- Fixed issue with parsing of currency value from field data on amount tab.
Version 5.0.9 (December 18, 2017)
- Removed restriction on editing unsupported records.
Version 5.0.8 (October 8, 2017)
- Fixed crash caused by unsupported record 61 in Candian 015 ICL file.
Version 5.0.7 (August 6, 2017)
- Added byte order and codepage settings to x9Cmd.
Version 5.0.6 (March 30, 2017)
- Updated to work with IRD Print v4.0.16.
- Added message box to display result of IRD Print operation.
- Added .NET assemblies to Global Assembly Cache.
- Fixed crash when printing IRD to physical printer.
Version 5.0.5 (March 22, 2017)
- Updated to work with IRD Print v4.0.15.
Version 5.0.4 (February 4, 2017)
- Fixed crash when reading empty fields from .csv file.
Version 5.0.3 (January 6, 2017)
- Updated AmpLM to v4.2.8.
- Updated to work with IRD Print v4.0.11.
- Added strong name to all components.
Version 5.0.2 (September 15, 2016)
- Added support for reading .csv files that contain single quote character in fields.
- Added better error reporting for command line item selection.
- Updated for v4.0.4 of IRD Print SDK.
Version 5.0.1 (June 27, 2016)
- Migrated to .NET v4.5.2 and integrated with IRD Print v4.0.1
Version 4.1.53 (October 29, 2015)
- Fixed crash with unrecognized return codes.
Version 4.1.52 (October 27, 2015)
- Fixed display of return reason and updated it to use values from X9.100-187-2013.
Version 4.1.51 (October 15, 2015)
- Fixed crash when displaying relative indices for a credit item that is not inside a bundle.
Version 4.1.50 (October 2, 2015)
- Added count of non-conformant RCC items.
- Added support for Bank of America Corporate 2014.
Version 4.1.49 (September 13, 2015)
- Fixed images display issue
- Added code to count RCC items where EPC is set to 6 and display the count on the file panel.
Version 4.1.48 (July 15, 2015)
- Updated to allmypapers.irdprint.dll v3.1.3103.
- Fixed crash when IRD Print not installed.
Version 4.1.47 (July 7, 2015)
- Fixed download links for IRD Print and License Manager.
- Changed code to use .NET interface for IRD Print instead of COM.
- Converted to .NET 3.5.
Version 4.1.46 (April 1, 2015)
- Added a new Fed Work type to 9.37 and UCD 187. When ‘z’ is specified, items in the cash letter will be validated as Canadian items.
Version 4.1.45 (March 13, 2015)
- Fixed.csv file save issue
Version 4.1.44 (February 6, 2015)
- Expanded size of item panels so that MICR value is not truncated.
Version 4.1.43 (January 16, 2015)
- Fixed credit/debit issues
- Removed change to allow 32 bit installations on 64 bit systems.
- Added support for previous installation removal before the new install
Version 4.1.42 (December 19, 2014)
- Allowed return reason to be blank for records 28 and 35.
- Changed installer to allow 32 bit installs on 64 bit system.
Version 4.1.41 (December 18, 2014)
- Fixed rules for verifying return reasons on records 28 and 35.
- Blank ‘returns indicator’ field is interpreted as a monetary return.
Version 4.1.40 (December 17, 2014)
- Added format option to x9Cmd to allow the destination file format to be set.
- Fixed parsing of 61 records when length is 84 bytes.
- Added support for return reasons from DSTU X9.100-187-2013.
Version 4.1.39 (December 3, 2014)
- Improved handling of missing images in CSV files.
- Fixed crash on save when image length is incorrect in CSV file.
- Fixed crash when dealing with records that are shorter than expected.
- Updated record length indicators after record has been saved.
Version 4.1.38 (October 3, 2014)
- Fixed issues with ‘open with’ functionality and added support for .dat and .csv files.
- Added code to mask out pick list non-error messages.
- Adjusted BofA such that record 61 images count toward total image counts.
Version 4.1.37 (September 18, 2014)
- Fixed issue with incorrect log message after printing an IRD.
Version 4.1.36 (September 14, 2014)
- Fixed image corruption issue after printing an IRD of a single check.
- Fixed crash when inserting a missing record.
Version 4.1.35 (August 31, 2014)
- Unsupported records were not being saved.
- Added parsing check for unsupported object (Record 61 + images) won’tcorrupt record counts.
- Added AmpLM
Version 4.1.34 (July 16, 2014)
- Fixed ‘null reference’ exception when saving a file.
- Fixed internal method that was throwing an exception and causing unintended behavior.
Version 4.1.33 (June 5, 2014)
- Added missing FED routing numbers into UCD range check.
Version 4.1.32 (May 22, 2014)
- Fixed ‘save selected’ for RBC so that it doesn’t crash and retains credit items.
- Fixed crash when dealing with generated control records.
- Restored code to display reason for license failure.
- Updated IRD Print download link.
- Added code to handle record 61 at file level in RBC.
Version 4.1.31 (April 18, 2014)
- Fixed ‘unique’ validation for combined fields.
- Turned on ‘value’ column in error log as a default. If the viewer has been installed on the system prior to v4.1.31, the value may already have been written to the registry and the column will have to be enabled manually.
Version 4.1.30 (April 2, 2014)
- Fixed record length issue for DSTU X9.37-2003 record 35, fields 10 and 11.
Version 4.1.29 (March 25, 2014)
- Modifications for RBC.
- Added rule to show an error when file size is greater than 1GB.
- Added current field value to .csv log export.
- Added viewer Version to .csv log export.
- Fixed record length error checking.
- Fixed parser hang when ‘open as’ RBC encounters unsupported record types.
- Fixed crash on startup after new installations.
Version 4.1.28 (March 15, 2014)
- Changed max for RBC debit items to $25,000,000.00.
- Fixed sequence number validation.
Version 4.1.27 (March 12, 2014)
- Fixed validation of justification so that WFB field 61.04 validates correctly.
- Fixed crash when setting filename in title bar after close.
- Fixed log item selection.
- Changes for RBC
- A bundle cannot have more than 300 items.
- No longer inserts missing record 28 for credit items.
- Warns on missing record 26 for debits.
- One and only one truncation indicator set to ‘Y’ for debits.
- Max item amount is $25,000.
- Max items in cash letter is 40,000.
- Max items in file is 40,000.
- If last debit item record 28 contains 9-digit routing number instead of TTTTT-FFF, show a warning.
- Fixed determination of first and last addendum records in an item.
- Removed code that adds a missing credit item and generated an error message.
- One credit item per cash letter.
Version 4.1.26 (February 27, 2014)
- Fixed null reference error when doing file open with default standard detection.
- Added bit 31 for pick list – “not originally paper”.
Version 4.1.25 (February 25, 2014)
- Added checks for missing images to keep viewer from crashing.
- Fixed display of Canadian date formats for RBC.
- Fixed indexing of items for non-RBC standards.
- Added default CRD setting for standard level 30.
- Fixed ‘open’ for RBC files.
- Fixed justification warnings that were being displayed as errors.
- Fixed issues with handling of record 25 based credit items.
- RBC – changed immediate destination routing number to NBSM.
- Fixed code so that analysis works after save operation.
- Fixed crash due to initialization error.
- Fixed RBC validation errors
Version 4.1.24 (February 13, 2014)
- Changed routing number validation to only happen for TTTTAAAAC.
- Updated copyright notice.
- Fixed justification validation so that it is done separately from content validation.
- Changed ISN validation rule for record 28 in Canadian RBC.
- Added RBC and x9Viewer tab selection command line parameter to help file.
- The first (credit) 25 record of a bundle must have a maximum of 12 digit reference number in field 2 (AuxOnUs) for Canadian RBC.
- Added validation for number of front and rear images in UCD files.
- Improved Canadian RBC support to match companion document.
- Fixed an issue with absolute vs. relative item indices.
- Fixed crash when a credit 25 was generated for Canadian RBC.
- The viewer now works with recent Versions of IRD Print.
- Added standard used to open file to the MRU menu items.
- Cleaned up analysis code and optimized it.
- Fixed crash when loading RBC return file.
- Fixed crash on close from resources not being released.
Version 4.1.23 (December 27, 2013)
- Added Canadian RBC companion document support.
- Fixed reporting of item sequence number.
- Updated user guide.
Version 4.1.22 (December 8, 2013)
- Removed license restrictions on file types.
- Modified UI to display CRD instead of IRD when Canadian 015 file is open.
- Fixed crash caused by missing RecordUsageIndicator field with some credit items.
- Files without length fields now default to Wells Fargo WFB.
- Fixed crash when printing IRD/CRD files that have lengths that might be different from that specified in the original specification.
Version 4.1.21 (December 6, 2013)
- Fixed incorrect dependency on IRD Print that caused issues with installation.
- Changed Canadian 015 fields to be warnings (50.11 – 50.14, 52.10 – 52.13).
- Added a check in Canadian 015 against destination routing number to determine currency type.
- Added TTTT-AAAA format to routing numbers in record types 28 and 50 in Canadian 015.
- Added “at most one truncation indicator may be set to ‘y’” rule for Canadian 015.
- Fixed signing of assemblies.
- Updated help to add references to new file types (Canadian 015 and Wells Fargo).
- Updated help to add MICR and Amount tabs.
- Updated data sheet.
Version 4.1.20 (November 26, 2013)
- Added check for correct IR Print Version when trying to print CRDs.
- Fixed object in use exception when printing CRDs.
Version 4.1.19 (November 21, 2013)
- Fixed IRD printing.
Version 4.1.18 (November 21, 2013)
- Replaced UCD CRD with Canadian 015 and updated to match specification.
- Fixed issue where ‘Open As’ did not persist the most recently used value.
- Fixed rule that was causing ‘Print IRD’ to crash for Canadian 015 files.
- Modified printing code to ensure that Canadian 015 files printed as CRDs.
- Fixed crash when deleting object from cash letter for UCD FRB and UCD SVPCO.
- Restore objects now propagates changes up the tree correctly.
- Fixed incorrect tree coloring after printing only selected IRDs.
Version 4.1.17 (October 31, 2013)
- Added display of $$ADD header for WFB files on the file panel.
- Added ‘Has Lengths’ field to file panel to differentiate between WFB and 937 format files.
Version 4.1.16 (October 15, 2013)
- Fixed crash when missing record 20 gets generated.
- Improved determination of next record location in the file in the event of a length field error.
- Fixed file open using default standards.
- Removed ‘Troy’ message from invalid license dialog.
- Updated AMPLIB & AMPLM components.
- Fixed variable string length calculations to deal with situations where the string data does not match the length field.
- Fixed incorrect handling of records of less than 80 bytes.
Version 4.1.15 (August 13, 2013)
- Find did not start at the selected record and field.
- Find caused an error when attempting to go beyond the end of the file.
- Improved handling of record length issues when reading a file.
Version 4.1.14 (August 2, 2013)
- Fixed some spelling and capitalization issues in the FRB error messages.
- Fixed addendum number sequence verification to be clearer.
- Fixed FRB issues.
- Fixed justification errors.
- Fixed minimum date validation and remove before / after checks.
- Remove Fed Work Type validation.
- Fixed validation for fields that allow 0 and 00 as valid values.
- Fixed reversed syntax / count verification codes.
- Fixed update of bundle totals on field modification.
- Fixed errors that weren’t generation log output.
- Removed verification of bundle destination against cash letter.
- Fixed Epc validation.
- Fixed truncation count validation.
- Fixed record 50 requirements validation.
- Changed activity logging and debug log controls
- Modified installer to allow for custom installation paths.
- Audit log was not always getting populated.
- Audit log was not being generated in the specified directory.
- Cleaned up audit log.
Version 4.1.13 (July 15, 2013)
- Fixed support for record 61 with a length of 84 bytes.
- Unknown record types were causing the viewer to crash.
- Fixed verification of bundle totals in UCD Endpoint.
- Removed UCD 187 and UCD Endpoint tests for record 52 fields matching against bundle header.
- Fixed truncation count verification in UCD Endpoint.
Version 4.1.12 (July 10, 2013)
- Credit item balancing for WFB was using the wrong indices to reference items which caused it to fail when ‘Absolute Indices’ was not checked.
- Startup time has been reduced by changing some of the initialization code to be executed ‘on demand’.
- Fixed crash with specifications that have credit/debit amounts instead of a total amount.
- There were situations in which an error was detected but the log message was not displayed.
- There was no credit item balancing in BofA.
- Fixed truncator checks for UCD.
- Added missing argument to ‘value must be present with image indicator’ error.
- Added missing ‘I’ to return reason for UCD.
- Fixed crash from rule engine.
Version 4.1.11 (June 28, 2013)
- Record 52 routing number and business date were being matched against bundle or 937 files.
- Fixed issues UCD routing number range checking.
- Added Bank of America Corporate support.
- Added void.tif to install to fix missing image when printing IRDs.
- Printing IRDs with nUp = 1.
- Improved robustness of open and save operations.
- Settings were not being persisted to the registry.
- Balancing of credit items was inconsistent in WFB.
- Delete, restore and save selected operations did not handle credit item correctly for WFB.
Version 4.1.10 (April 26, 2013)
- Fixed issue with automatic detection of the standard when loading csv files.
Version 4.1.9 (April 26, 2013)
- Fixed issue with empty field causing files to be corrupted on save.
- Added option to save file dialog to automatically add extension to filename.
- Disabled file uses lengths error for csv files.
Version 4.1.8 (April 23, 2013)
- Fixed validation of 68.03 against 01.04 when the 68 record follows a 25.
- Changed code to validate routing number itself before applying any rules to it.
- Changed routing number validation to clear errors if necessary.
Version 4.1.7 (April 21, 2013)
- Changed ECE to ISN in analyze log column headers.
- Fixed record not supported and record missing error reporting.
- Fixed parsers for WFB to detect all missing record conditions and handle them.
- Disabled image conformation check if no image present.
- Fixed crash on close which was prevented the file from being closed.
- Fixed 68 parsing with csv files.
- Added check for length fields in files opened as Wells Fargo.
- Writing a 936 file out as a 937 was not inserting length fields.
- Added smart record generation for replacing missing records.
- Generated records were not being recognized as modifications.
- Opening a file using the “recent files” list did not check for modifications and prompt the user before closing the current file.
Version 4.1.6 (April 15, 2013)
- Changed code so that empty fields get padded with blanks for conditional fields.
- Added code to propagate field and object state changes to UI.
- Added support for StandardLevel == 30.
- Changes to address Wells Fargo issues reported on April 10th, 2013.
- Fixed writing and reading of csv Wells Fargo csv files.
Version 4.1.5 (April 4, 2013)
- Added validation of 68.04 against item sequence number for Wells Fargo.
- Fixed issue with viewer taking up 2 concurrent licenses.
- Fixed missing MICR font issue.
- Fixed file associations.
- Added support for jump lists.
- Made requested updates for Wells Fargo.
- Updated copyright notices.
- Fixed code so that images can be viewed in the free Version.
- Fixed crash when saving a file twice.
- Changed variable length binary fields to read-only.
- Changed the color of read-only fields to grey.
- Using keys to move down from the last field in the record now validates the contents.
- Changed parser so that 61’s with trailing image records don’t cause a 25 to be inserted.
- Fixed Wachovia without 61 crash when phone number missing.
Version 4.1.4 (February 19, 2013)
- Fixed issue where “save as” caused images to go away.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Wells Fargo implementation.
- Fixed record 68 for Wells Fargo to use fixed size records.
- Update variable length string fields when length is changed.
- Implemented separate 32 & 64 bit setup modules.
Version 4.1.3 (January 17, 2013)
- Fixed record 50 field length error.
- Cleaned up assorted defects related to field definitions.
- Fixed issue where saving to .csv wrote out an empty file.
- Improved handling of unsupported record types.
- Fixed issue with variable length 27 & 34 records.
- After a save operation, fields tab is selected to match content panel.
- Removed variables from the front of error messages so that sorting by error type works better.
Version 4.1.2 (January 9, 2013)
- Fixed validation for Credit Account Number in record 61.
- Fixed handling of blank fields which weren’t being padded out to the full length if necessary.
- Fixed field length error for Record 61, AMP Version 5 (Wells Fargo).
- Fixed errors when reading Wells Fargo files as 9.37 files.
- Added routing number validation for Wells Fargo.
Version 4.1.1 (January 4, 2013)
- Added support for Wells Fargo documents.