ANSI X9.100-187 2013
This standard formalizes an industry standard for check image exchange using the ANSI X9.100-187 standard format and a compilation of industry best practices.
- Learn More about X9.100-187
ANSI X9.100-181 - TIFF Image Format for Image Exchange
This standard defines specific TIFF fields and parameters for check image exchange and the allowable values for those parameters. This standard addresses the use of G4 bi-level image (black/white) compressions within the TIFF 6.0 structure.
- Learn more about the X9.100-181 standard.
- The standard may be purchased from the ANSI at http://webstore.ansi.org and by searching for X9.100-181.
ANSI X9.100-180 - Specifications for Electronic Exchange of Check and Image Data
This standard establishes the file sequences, record types and field formats to be used for the electronic exchange of check MICR line data, associated check processing data, check images and optional user information in the form of cash letters.
- Learn more about the X9.100-180 standard
- The standard may be purchased from the ANSI at http://webstore.ansi.org and by searching for X9.100-180.
DSTU X9.37-2003 - Predecessor to X9.100-180
- Learn more about the DSTU X9.37-2003
This standard defines return reasons for check image exchange and IRD's
- Learn more about ANSI X9.100-188-2016
This standard defines the use of Magnetic Ink Printing (MICR) and more specifically, the use of the EPC code 6 to identify check items originating as Remotely Created Checks (RCCs)
- Learn More About ANSI X9.100-160-2-2014
Canadian Payments Association
CPA 015 Standard
- An industry-specific companion document for the creation of image files for exchange between CPA member Financial Institutions in Canada.
- Download the 015 Standard
CPA 014 Standard
- Sets minimum and manditory standards for the creation of Clearing Replacement Documents (CRDs).
- Download the 014 Standard
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate Check Image Cash letter (ICL) file processing.