ANSI X9.100-187 2016
This standard formalizes an industry standard for check image exchange using the ANSI X9.100-187 standard format and a compilation of industry best practices.
- The standard can be purchased at the ANSI Store at https://webstore.ansi.org/Standards/ASCX9/ANSIX91001872016
ANSI X9.100-181 - TIFF Image Format for Image Exchange
This standard defines specific TIFF fields and parameters for check image exchange and the allowable values for those parameters. This standard addresses the use of G4 bi-level image (black/white) compressions within the TIFF 6.0 structure.
- Learn more about the X9.100-181 standard.
- The standard may be purchased from the ANSI store at https://webstore.ansi.org/RecordDetail.aspx?sku=ANSI+X9.100-181-2014 and by searching for X9.100-181.
This standard defines return reasons for check image exchange and IRD's
- Learn more about ANSI X9.100-188-2016
This standard defines the use of Magnetic Ink Printing (MICR) and more specifically, the use of the EPC code 6 to identify check items originating as Remotely Created Checks (RCCs)
- Learn More About ANSI X9.100-160-2-2014
Canadian Payments Association
CPA 015 Standard
- An industry-specific companion document for the creation of image files for exchange between CPA member Financial Institutions in Canada.
- Download the 015 Standard
CPA 014 Standard
- Sets minimum and manditory standards for the creation of Clearing Replacement Documents (CRDs).
- Download the 014 Standard
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate check Image Cash Letter (ICL) file processing.