X9 QUALIFIER SDK
All My Papers X9 QUALIFIER products are available as either a Windows .NET-based application or as a Software Development Tool-Kit (SDK). Both will test, report and correct check image and MICR issues in Image Cash Letter (ICL) files.
X9 QUALIFIER functions:
Test and Correct MICR Mis-Match
Test Conformance to X9.100-181 standard
Test and Correct TIFF tags
Perform Image Qualiety Assurance (IQA)
Detect and Report whether a check image is an Electronic Created Item (ECI) or scanned
Receiving and sending financial institutions need to ensure that the check images in the ICL/X9 files will comply with conformance standards and guidelines such as the Universal Companion Document (UCD)with regard to TIFF image and MICR quality assurance.
- Test and Correct to ensure TIFF tags conform to X9.100-181 conformance
- Make certain that X9.100.187 and Universal Companion Document conformance minimum Image quality levels are met
- Test for and optionally correct mismatches between MICR data on the check and the MICR data in the records and fields in the ICL file
- Validate that the ICL/X9 file balances with regard to item and dollar totals
X9 QUALIFIER will test ICL files for
- MICR mismatch errors Image quality issues
- Balancing and general ICL formatting issues
- Conformance to new X9.100-180 Tough TIFF Standard
- Conformance to check image exchanges tougher testing for check images
- Detection of Electronic Created Items (ECI)
X9 QUALIFIER can ensure error-free inter-operation with your exchange partners.
- Test and provide detail reports of TIFF tag conformance
- Test and report essential image quality assurance metrics
- Compare and validate MICR data to check images
- Perform QA on outgoing ICL files
- Correct files so that exchange can occur
- Auto correct non-compliant files prior to exchange
- Test, report and correct check image files prior to creating ICL/X9 files
- Test for conformance to exchange guidelines for ICLs and printing IRDs
- Perform quality assurance testing
X9 QUALIFIER Functions
- TIFF Quality Assurance
- Image Quality Assurance
- MICR Quality Assurance
- File Quality Assurance
- Test, Report and Correct check images in X9.37/ICL Files
- Demo version performs Pass/Fail test on ICL/X9.37 files
There are two versions of X9 QUALIFIER
- Performs a pass/fail testing for TIFF, limited IQA, and ICL file format.
- Performs additional Image Quality Assurance (IQA) testing and correction
- Permits the viewing and reporting in detail of items that fail the tests
- Performs MICR Mismatch testing and correction
- Performs TIFF Tag correction
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Minimum System Requirements
Desktop: Operating System: Windows 7, 8x, 10 – 32/64-Bit
Server: Operating System: Windows Server 2008 and newer
CPU: Pentium 4, 2GHZ
RAM: Per Operating System Minimums
Evaluation & Production Licenses
All my Papers applications and SDKs are available for evaluation use by qualified customers prior to purchase.
Evaluation Use – To obtain download instructions and a 30-day trial license, please fill-out a software evaluation request.
Production Use – When you purchase an All My Papers product, you will be issued a production license enabling its use in your production environment. Production licenses are purchased with renewable support and maintenance.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call +1 (408) 366-6400 and press 1 at the prompt.
General Licensing Terms
In general. the licensing policy for All My Papers (AMP) software – authorizes one user and one physical hardware device/computer. The AMP enabling license for a given machine authorizes only that single physical hardware computer.
AMP’s software requires license and product codes for every computer running AMP’s software including production, evaluation, disaster recovery and trial computers. License fees include support and maintenance for a three-year renewable term.
Virtual Machine (VM) Licensing
The All My Paper VM license enables use of AMP applications in one VM environment and is available to new and existing customers. AMP includes support for VM environments with static UUIDs such as VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V. However, installation or configuration support under other VM environments without static UUIDs such as Amazon’s Could Server may be subject to additional installation/configuration support charges.
For details, see the License text loaded during the installation of the software.
Software Development Tool-Kit (SDK) Licensing
AMP delivers three licenses when an SDK license is purchased. These are normally deployed as: development, test and disaster recovery. Every computer running an application developed with the SDK requires a runtime. In addition to the SDK purchase, at least one additional runtime license must be purchased for production.
SDK Deployment Runtime Licensing
Each PC/Server using AMP software must have the appropriate runtime license. Deployment Runtime licensing is sold based on features selected for deployment and maximum processing speed of the application or file size limitations. AMP licensing terms authorize one user and one physical hardware device per software instance.
AMPLIB Speed Licensing Options
Runtime licenses are available for speeds ranging from 0.5 to 1280 images per second per server. Speed licenses determine the theoretical maximum throughput of an application. Actual performance will vary depending on hardware, image quality, number of functions called and other factors.
X9LIB File Size Licensing Options
Runtime licenses are available based on the maximum number of check items in any given check image cash letter file. There are three file size limitations: Less than 5,000 items or less than 10,000 items or greater than 10,000 items.
This white paper is for anyone contemplating working with or implementing a system that will process Image Cash Letters (ICLs), AKA X9.37 files, and would like to reduce their implementation costs, time, and ongoing maintenance efforts.
This white paper discusses the issue of data errors made during the check truncation and exchange process and the privacy and operational risks this creates to the financial institutions involved in Check 21 check clearing
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate Check Image Cash letter (ICL) file processing.