This page applies to customers who are current under software maintenance and who are:
- Transferring a license from one PC to another.
- Moving to a new operating system or to virtual machine environment
- Replacing a license on a PC that has crashed
All My Papers supports license transfers from one machine to another as well as operating system upgrades such as moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
However, moving from a physical machine to a VM may require a new license for some All My Papers products.
All My Papers provides a freely downloadable application called License Manager (Download License Manager Here) for the installation and removal of All My Papers application and SDK licenses.
To affect a license transfer the latest version of the License Manger must be installed.
When you delete a license from within the License Manager, it will be converted to a 35-day temporary license and a deletion code will be provided to you as evidence of license removal.
Sending the deletion code to All My Papers, tells us that your permanent license has been removed and may be exchanged for new license codes to be installed on the upgraded or replacement system.
In this way, there is a 30-day window in which you may keep your existing installation in production while All My Papers issues issue new permanent licenses and you test your new environment.
License Transfer Requirements
Before you transfer a license, you must verify that your license(s) is/are current under maintenance e.g. your organization is up-to-date on the payment of maintenance fees. If you are unsure whether maintenance is up-to-date, please contact email@example.com. Once you have verified that your licenses are under maintenance, continue with the next steps.
Open the License Manager
1. Click the Show Licenses Tab.
2. Select a license from the left-hand pane of the View Licenses window
3. Type Shift-Delete - the Delete License dialog will be displayed as shown below:
4. Click the Transfer [License Name] Button. A Deletion Code will be display which is your evidence that the license has been marked for deletion in 35-days.
5. Take a screenshot of this dialog and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the currently licensed system has crashed or if you for some other reason cannot access the licenses from the license manager, please send a Certificate of Destruction filled-out with with as much information as possible to email@example.com.
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate check Image Cash Letter (ICL) file processing.