Levenger Case Management
The Levenger Case Management System is used for processing and tracking multiple case types such as liens, levies, subpoenas, tax collections, tax warrants, disputes, garnishments, Reg E, and other time sensitive cases.
Increasing demands and regulatory changes impact timely compliance for completing the above-mentioned case types.
Levenger is a must-have resource for organizations wanting to reduce liability, improve operational performance, and save time and money. Levenger solves a problem common to all organizations required to handle such cases by offering a fully integrated, enterprise-level system to process, monitor and track these cases. The resulting solution provides your organization with a user-friendly process to manage any legal document or case from the time of receipt until it is resolved.
- Centralized and secure database accessible throughout the enterprise
- Numerous system and user securities to protect sensitive data and processes
- Configurable for various case types with process specific rules to ensure each operator can schedule and meet all required tasks
- Task-based processing to ensure compliance for unique requirements set at the local, state, or federal levels
- Embedded Rich Text document editor to print and manage critical response letters and other notification requirements.
- Provides audit trails for all cases/documents processed
- Numerous report options for up-to-date audit and tracking needs
- Ability for users to view pending and upcoming tasks by due date or task severity
- Managerial functions provide complete oversight of the case and subpoena process
- Integrated MICR laser check writing module to produce Official Checks and associated General Ledger tickets
- Track any fee income by case type, region, state and/or sending agency
- Print/Export GL transactions based on document processes completion
- Flexibility to handle legal processes for all states
Installed Customer Base
Levenger is currently deployed in financial institutions throughout the country. A sample of customers using Levenger include: BBVA Compass, Eastern Bank, Extraco Bank, Santander Bank, SunTrust Bank, Synovus and TD Bank.
- Levenger can support over 1,000 simultaneous users and over a million active cases
- Levenger can interface with externals systems such as core banking/account system and external data warehouses
- The basic Levenger database can be extended to include additional data content required for a particular customer’s application.
Deployment Flexibility and Simplicity
Levenger is delivered to the user via an IIS Website. The user side of Levenger is a “thin client” requiring only a web browser on the users’ workstations for access.
Cases are routed to workgroups either manually or automatically based on configurable business rules.
Business rules and policies are used to define the workflow of any particular a particular Levenger deployment. For example, a business rule may be implemented by allowing system administrator to define the conditions upon which to act, the data required by the rule or policy and finally the actions to be taken.
Business rules allow the workflow to be described, documented, automated and audited.
Business rules are executed by a Rules Engine, which provides the necessary functionality to implement the rules. This is done by giving each rule access to the resources of the system, the event details triggering the rules, the contextual data required by the rule, the audit logs, and finally the means to propagate the event to other Rules. Rules are subjected to the same authorization requirement as the user. This prevents any un-authorized data query or action to take place.
A rules editor provides an environment for qualified users to create the sophisticated rules required by a particular customer application. A simplified version of the editor to implement personal rules may be made available to non-managerial users in the way that Microsoft Outlook allows users to create rules on incoming emails.
A powerful workflow engine underpins Levenger and permits very complex workflows to be broken down into well-defined and simpler units that are easy to manage, implement and test.
A separate IIS platform may be implemented to provide customer/taxpayer/garnishes portals for online access for Payment Plans and Garnishee services and the like.
The database is encrypted and documents that are associated with cases are stored in an encrypted file system.
The business users are assigned to workgroups. Workgroups are defined based on function, role, geography, or other categories
When a user accesses the home page of the application, they are authenticated to the workgroups they belong to and given access to their individual/group work lists and functions permitted by their workgroup security profiles.
Any data update or action taken by a user as well as errors and access denials are logged so that they can be audited. This is also the case for the business rules. Every Business Rule “run” creates multiple auditable entries so that the effect of the rule case can be traced in detail. In the case of rules, the author of the changes is not a human user but the business rule itself. The audit logs can also be used to verify the correct execution of a rule in development or being updated.
- SQL Database is encrypted
- File system for storing case documents is encrypted
- Websites use secure HTTPS protocol
- Websites certified using Veracode website scanning tools that identify security vulnerabilities
- Customer can own and administer all security keys/certificates
- Single Sign On
- Only authorized and authenticated users can access the system
- Multiple user groups can be defined with different security profiles
- Complete user activity logging
- Sensitive data can be masked or hidden based on the security profile for that user group
- Authorized users administered by Active Directory. Authorized users are assigned to user groups
Additional Security for SaaS solutions.
- All of the security features mentioned above plus
- Hosted in Microsoft Azure Data Centers located in United States
- The Azure environments can be connected to the customer’s environment through secure VPN channels
- User access including AMP Administrative Support users may be administered by Active Directory
- AMP Administrative Support users are assigned to a user group that has limited access privileges to view case data
Levenger is deployed on Microsoft technologies including:
- Microsoft Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
The exact server topology will depend on number of users/simultaneous users, case volume, scope of supporting data, required interfaces, and so on. Minimum requirements are listed below.
On Premises Solutions
For on Premises deployment you will need:
- One server running Windows Server 2016 configured for the business user application web servers. (A minimum of two servers will be needed if load balancing and high availability are desired).
- One server running Windows Server 2016 configured for any required Portal web servers. (A minimum of two servers will be needed if load balancing and high availability are desired).
- One or more servers configured for the database. (A minimum of two servers will be needed if load balancing and high availability are desired).
- A server each for disaster recovery and backup.
SaaS Architectures utilizing Microsoft Azure Cloud Services can also be implemented
- For the On-Premise solutions AMP provides licenses and support for the setup and operation of a DRS environment.
- For SaaS solutions AMP will optionally configure and host a DRS environment.
Evaluation & Production Licenses
All my Papers applications and SDKs are available for evaluation use by qualified customers prior to purchase.
Evaluation Use – To obtain download instructions and a 30-day trial license, please fill-out a software evaluation request.
Production Use – When you purchase an All My Papers product, you will be issued a production license enabling its use in your production environment. Production licenses are purchased with renewable support and maintenance.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (408) 366-6400 and press 1 at the prompt.
Platform Solution Licenses
All My Papers provides license packages for applications and runtimes used within a deliverable platform solution. The details of the license package is defined by a mutual agreement in the form of a Term Sheet or Statement of Work or contract.
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate check Image Cash Letter (ICL) file processing.