Create Canadian ICL Files with X9 LIB
Now Indirect Clearing Banks and their software developers can use the All My Papers X9 LIB SDK to create CPA 015 Standard or Royal Bank of Canada compliant ICL files.
X9 LIB is a suite of software development tools for check Image Cash Letter (ICL) files compatible with the recently adopted Canadian Payments Association CPA 015 Standard and Royal Bank of Canada's RDC format.
With X9 LIB you can
- Compose ICL files from from check images, MICR line data and dollar amounts
- Decompose ICL files back into ICL files check images, MICR line data and dollar amounts
These capabilities are among the many provided by the X9 LIB Software Development Kit. Click to learn more about X9 LIB
All My Papers Software Benefits
- Reduce time/costs of cheque deposit processing for Canadian cheques
- No need to courier paper Canadian cheques, now send them electronically
- Ready-to-run application, no programming required
- Can be called via command line for integration with existing workflows
- No per click charges
Other AMP products that support Canadian ICL File formats include
- X9 Viewer - An application to View, Analyze, Edit and perform data or correction on ICL files
- All My Checks - An application that provides an RDC back-end system for banks withing to accept RDC.
- ampLIB MICR OCR SDK - A software development kit to process check images, read MICR lines and output exchange-ready check images and MICR line data.
For pricing and evaluation licenses contact email@example.com
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate Check Image Cash letter (ICL) file processing.