Barcodes in Document Imaging
The general processing of bar codes is a substantial industry with standards, suppliers and well-developed applications. The how and why of using bar codes in document imaging is reasonably new. There are key differences between the traditional bar code industry and the use of bar codes in documents.
Traditional bar code reading is generally a manual process except under rigidly controlled conditions for automatic reading. Document imaging generally requires automatic reading from a largely uncontrolled input i.e. the image of a page.
- How bar codes are used in document imaging
- How bar codes can be used to improve data capture
- How to prepare documents for the imaging process
- What is the technology of bar codes
- What are the effects of various usage protocols on bar code reading
You can read the white paper Barcodes in Document Imaging
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate check Image Cash Letter (ICL) file processing.