All My Checks
All My Checks™ is a Windows software application for converting scanned mixed business documents (such as checks,contracts, EOB, coupons, remittances) into check image cash letter files (ICL/X9,UCD) for Remote Deposit (RDC) applications.
All My Checks™ is a Windows software application for converting scanned mixed business documents (such as checks and contracts) into check image cash letter files (ICL/X9/UCD) for Remote Deposit (RDC).
All My Checks automatically processes a folder of scanned documents:
- Finds check images mixed with business documents
- Extracts check images quickly
- Reads MICR information with low substitution errors
- Prepares compliant check images for exchange and RDC
- Exchange-ready front and back check images
- Parses and formats MICR data into Routing and ONUS numbers
- Provides multiple dollar amount entry options for CAR/LAR data capture
- Creates conforming check image cash letter files (ICLX9/UCD)
- Formats ICL’s for major exchanges such as FRB and over 50 banks
All My Checks Benefits
- Reduce Time/Costs of Check Deposit Processing
- Any scanner is now a check scanner - no need for a specialty check scanner
- No need to separately scan checks - the checks can be mixed with a stream of other documents
- Optionally, the MICR data and check images output may be converted to deposit image cash letter
- Fast processing saves time
- Reduce Cost of Remittance Payment Processing
- No bursting of checks
- No separate scan process for checks
- Reduce Work Flow Effort by Eliminating Document Sorts
- Checks are automatically found within streams of different scanned document types and prepared for exchange
- Reduce Returns due to poor image quality
- Reads MICR accurately with low substitution errors
- Ready to run application, no programming required
- Application can be command line driven for "lights out" operation
All My Checks™ automatically processes a folder of scanned documents and extracts check images and MICR information. The check images are processed to conform to exchange standards.
All My Checks works with images from flatbed scanners, automated document feeder scanners, mobile cameras as well as specialty check scanners. The check images can be found among a stream of documents or at any orientation or placement within the document.
Every Scanner Is A Check Scanner
Find Checks In Any Scanned Document Image
All My Checks will retrieve image files from a folder, find check images, extract MICR information including routing number and ONUS fields and output banking system compliant black and white TIFF check images along with MICR data in CSV text format.
Find & Extract Check Images from Remittance Vouchers
All My Checks can find and extract a check image from the top, middle or bottom of a remittance voucher
Find & Extract Check Images and Payment Coupons for Retail Lock Box Processing
All My Checks with the optional license All My Coupons can find and read coupon information such as account numbers in OCR A/B fonts, dollar amount, barcode information such as customer address and customer information.
- Scans designated folder for incoming documents and check images
- Accepts multiple grayscale and Bitonal (black & white) image file formats
- Automatically detects checks within a document
- Processes check images to ensure conformance with exchange standards
- Extracts routing number and ONUS fields from the MICR line
- Exports check images in exchange-ready binary TIFF format
- Exports MICR data in text CSV format
- Optionally outputs deposit or exchange ready X9 Image Cash Letter files
Minimum System Requirements
Desktop: Operating System: Windows 7, 8x, 10 – 32/64-Bit
Server: Operating System: Windows Server 2008 and newer
CPU: Pentium 4, 2GHZ
RAM: Per Operating System Minimums
Input File Formats: TIFF or JPEG, optional CSV list file
Output File Formats: ICL files formatted per deposit bank requirements, TIFF image files formatted for exchange, CSV formatted transaction and error logs
Evaluation & Production Licenses
All my Papers applications and SDKs are available for evaluation use by qualified customers prior to purchase.
Evaluation Use – To obtain download instructions and a 30-day trial license, please fill-out a software evaluation request.
Production Use – When you purchase an All My Papers product, you will be issued a production license enabling its use in your production environment. Production licenses are purchased with renewable support and maintenance.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call +1 (408) 366-6400 and press 1 at the prompt.
General Licensing Terms
In general. the licensing policy for All My Papers (AMP) software – authorizes one user and one physical hardware device/computer. The AMP enabling license for a given machine authorizes only that single physical hardware computer.
AMP’s software requires license and product codes for every computer running AMP’s software including production, evaluation, disaster recovery and trial computers. License fees include support and maintenance for a three-year renewable term.
Virtual Machine (VM) Licensing
The All My Paper VM license enables use of AMP applications in one VM environment and is available to new and existing customers. AMP includes support for VM environments with static UUIDs such as VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V. However, installation or configuration support under other VM environments without static UUIDs such as Amazon’s Could Server may be subject to additional installation/configuration support charges.
For details, see the License text loaded during the installation of the software.
Deployment Licenses All My Checks and X9 RCC
All My Papers delivers three (3) licenses for application products like All My Checks and X9 RCC. These licenses are generally deployed as: production, test and disaster recovery
A concise document that describes the expanding RDC and Remote Lockbox market The paper covers business drivers, new types of RDC and remote lockbox users, technology issues and a discussion of common scanner types and their issues.
The presentation covers, an introduction to All My Checks software, goals and benefits of using All My Checks, samples of a variety of scanned check images with before and after results and samples of voucher Remittance processing. Also covered are issues to be aware of with mobile phone camera images, a summary of features and functions as well as screen shots of the software.
Contact All My Papers
Contact All My Papers to automate Check Image Cash letter (ICL) file processing.